Search in this section
You use the ListInquire task to retrieve the data for several or all objects of an object type. The returned lists contain less details for the individual objects than the results of single queries.
A list query always consists of three elements:
- The tag view defines the scope of the result.
- The tag filters defines search criteria.
- The tag orders defines the sorting of the result.
An example of a simple query is the Example 1.
Query Parameter keys
You can use the query parameter keys to determine additional details.
List of possible operators for a list query:
direct comparison (equal)
is not (not equal)
greater or equal
lower or equal
Simple and complex Queries
More complex queries are possible with the help of the filters tag. Therefore several filters objects are created below the filters tag, which contain several conditions linked with "And" and/or "Or". Definition of the conditions in each filters object with key, an operator and corresponding values (value).
- Example 1: Simple query with only one condition.
- Example 2: Complex query with multiple conditions linked with "And".
- Example 3: Complex query with multiple conditions linked to "OR".
- Examplel 4: Complex query with multiple conditions linked to "And" and "OR"