Search in the Server section
Here you will find an overview of the services included in the Managed Service. The Managed Service can only be booked initially, as the server is optimized with our best practice rules.
In the Managed Service, InterNetX takes over all important maintenance and security updates. This includes the following services:
- Plesk ONYX WebHost Edition: With Plesk Onyx Web Host Edition, InterNetX relies on the newest and most comprehensive edition of the well-known administration interface, which allows you to manage an unlimited number of domains.
Micro-updates are performed automatically, which includes changes to the provided changelogs https://docs.plesk.com/release-notes/onyx/change-log/
Updates within the version (e.g. 17.5 to 17.8) can be ordered free of charge.
- CentOS: The operating system is installed by default and is kept up to date with security updates.
- Spam Assassin & Anitvirus: The Plesk extensions "Spam Assassin" and "Dr. Web Antivirus" (Basic) are pre-installed.
- Mail Monitoring: InterNetX notifies you if your IP address appears on one of the common blacklists. In addition, the common mail services are monitored.
- Monitoring Professional: With Monitoring Professional, InterNetX monitors numerous important services for you. If critical values are reached, we initiate the appropriate measures.
- Firewall: The build-in firewall based on our best practice rules offers you basic protection against attacks.
- Backup: InterNetX creates a daily backup of your data on one of our systems and keeps it for 3 days. In case of a restore please contact our support team firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 941 - 59559 - 480
- Traffic Flatrate: You receive a traffic flatrate from InterNetX for your managed server product. Please also note the InterNetX Fair Use Policy.
- Support 24/7: Whether by e-mail (email@example.com) or phone (+49 941 - 59559 - 480), our multilingual and competent support team is available for you around the clock, even in an emergency. Your advantage as a customer with Managed Service: Similar to the SLAs, support services are included.
Optionally, the SSH option or Bash access can be set up for extended rights.
When using additional services, a wide selection is available via the Plesk Extensions.