Search in the Server section
Here you will find general information, instructions and assistance regarding the server solutions hosted in InterNetX's Tier 3 data center.
What distinguishes InterNetX
The innovative server solutions guarantee maximum security, availability and performance - coupled with professional service and support.
- TIER 3 Data Center: The InterNetX data center in Munich has been running trouble-free for more than six years and can thus boast an availability of almost 100%.
- Hosted in Germany: Your servers are hosted in our in-house Tier 3 data center and are therefore subject to the strict data protection regulations of Germany.
- Green Energy: The ISO/IEC 27001 certification sets the highest standards for climate, power and security technology. A secure home for your servers - powered by 100% Green Energy!
- Brand hardware: InterNetX exclusively uses branded products from companies such as Dell, Intel, Citrix, Brocade and other well-known providers.
- Connection with at least 1 Gbit/s: All servers have a fast connection to the Internet. The data center is connected with >50 Gbit/s.
- Own IPv4 address: You will receive at least one IPv4 address for each server. All cloud servers are IPv6-ready and therefore future-proof.
- Connection to redundant power port (A/B FEED): Your server is redundantly connected to our power grid, so that operation is always guaranteed in case of maintenance work or malfunctions.
- Own VLAN for more data security: With our own VLAN we ensure maximum data security and protect you from man-in-the-middle attacks and ARP spoofing.
- Intuitive operation with ISAC: With ISAC, the InterNetX Server Administration Center, you can efficiently order and manage all InterNetX Server products online.
- 24/7 support: The multilingual InterNetX Support is available for questions or technical advice. A 24/7 emergency hotline is also available.
- Individual consulting: The InterNetX team is happy to advise you according to your needs. Benefit from our experience for your customized project solution!
Maintenance is announced on the InterNetX status page status.internetx.com. Notifications can be subscribed to via SMS, push message or e-mail.
In your ISAC account cloud.isac.de you will find details about your servers, direct ordering options and further information, such as an invoice overview.
For technical questions:
phone +49 941 59559-480
Support case via cloud.isac.de (under "Help" in the menu bar)
The regular business hours are Mon - Fri, 9:00 - 17:30 (CET), available 24/7 (emergency support)
Please note that the processing of requests outside the agreed service level may be subject to a fee.
For advice and sales-related questions:
Phone +49 941 59559-483 Selection 2 "Server"
Reachable: Mon - Fri, 9:00 - 17:30 (Central European Time)