Search in this section
The domain create command initiates a domain registration at the registry. Registrations are executed asynchronously which explains why you will always receive "comand completed; action pending", as a response.
- The possible number of specified nameservers varies by TLD.
- The possible number of glue records varies by TLD.
- For .de domains it is possible to declare a ZoneC by using the domain extensions. If this value is not set, the system will automatically use the TechC as the ZoneC. ZoneC can also be used for other TLDs but will not be processed by the system.
- We only support DNSSec version 1.1 and therefore no "dsData".
- DNSSec is not supported by all TLDs.